Endometriosis refers to the condition in which endometrial tissue is removed. In this condition, the tissue that lines the inside and outside of the uterus begins to grow outward. You can also search online to get more information on how endometriosis pain cures.
Image Source: Google
The tissue continues to grow and become denser with each period, causing it to get stuck due to its displacement. Endometriosis is a condition that occurs in the reproductive phase of a woman. It is most common in infertile women. This is the most common cause of pelvic pain among women.
This condition is characterized by pelvic pain. This condition is most often linked to menstrual periods. Endometriosis symptoms include:
1. Excessive bleeding can occur during periods or between periods and can cause endometriosis.
2. Painful periods: Dysmenorrhea, cramping, and pelvic pain can all be signs of painful menstruation. These pains can start before your periods.
3. Pain when you urinate: This could be felt while you pass urine or while you bowel move.
4. Endometriosis can cause pain in lovemaking.
5. Endometriosis is a condition that causes infertility.
These symptoms are not the only ones that can be experienced during periods. Sometimes, symptoms of endometriosis can be confused with Ovarian cysts or Pelvic Inflammatory disease.