Airports are an important part of people's lives and trips alike. Business trips, routine short getaways, or even just a long-awaited vacation can all be made easier if you get airport parking in advance. In order to find the best short term airport parking, you need a few key tips that will help you secure these spaces.
With so many airports offering parking lots and garages, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Use these tips to help find the right parking spot for your flight.
1. Use the map on the airport website to see which areas have short-term parking available. This will help you avoid long walks between the lot and the terminal.
2. Check online airline tickets to see which airlines offer pre-paid parking at the airport. This will make reserving a spot much easier.
3. Contact the airline directly if you need assistance finding short-term parking. They may be able to direct you to a specific lot or garage.
4. Consider using a self-parking garage if space is limited. Many garages offer discounted rates for airport visitors.
5. Take public transportation to the airport if possible. The airports are close to many major cities and there are usually several options for getting there.