We hear the word "Content Marketing" is mentioned so often, but what exactly is it? This is a marketing technique that involves the creation and distribution of valuable content, relevant and reliable to attract and acquire a target audience. The goal is almost always to encourage profitable customer action that leads to profit.
Content Marketing is an advertising tool that is very useful when you want to grow your business. How? Well, the first Content Marketing creates awareness about your product or service. Then more relevant content to help customers to research or learn about a product or service.
The next step will be a consideration that may include the price or feature comparisons etc. Finally, the right strategized content will motivate customers to actually buy the product or service. Now the entire process can be much simpler for every business when a professional content marketing agency is hired. If your business is located aroundLondon, companies like Impressona can be considered your option. Here is how you can go about it.
What to Look For in an Agency?
• Don't go by the award a Content Marketing agency has won. Instead, go through their long-term case studies that will reveal – the quality of work, quality is guaranteed placement for their campaigns, KPIs are used to measure their success, degree of innovation, client relationships and so on.
• Check a diverse portfolio of work. These may include articles, information graphics, data visualization, image, video, interactive maps, and such a mixed media piece.
• On-site client testimonials and LinkedIn recommendation is the unbiased way to gauge both agency founders and those who actually produce campaigns.
• Research published work of team members or industrial columns by the founders to estimate the depth of their knowledge.
• Check whether the agency is always trying to innovate with the content creation process or marketing. Then it can help you stay ahead of your competitors.
Mentioned above are some of the important questions usually asked while hiring a Content Marketing Agency, but you are always free to ask more and get your money's worth!