The world of clothing is so vast that it can sometimes be difficult for you to choose the right clothes that suit you. Shirts as the most popular type of men's clothing come in various sizes, colors and designs. Get the latest 4×4 man clothing via https://free247lifestyle.com according to your taste.
Due to the many differences between one shirt and another, you need to find a men's shirt that shows your best side. Here are five tips to remember:
· Know your skin color. One of the main factors that will affect the appearance of your shirt is your skin tone. If you have light skin tones, any shirt color will work, but darker colors will accentuate your skin tone. If you have a dark skin tone, a light shirt is a good choice.
· Check the material. There are certain skin types that are allergic to certain types of clothing. Organic cotton shirts are considered safe because they are made from pesticide-free cotton.
· Determine your face shape. If you have an elongated face, it's best to wear a men's T-shirt with a round neckline. On the other hand, if you have a clean and round face, a V-neck shirt will look slimmer.
· Determine your body structure. If you are a person who is fat or tall enough, look for shirts with large motifs. This shirt will only make you look bigger. Instead, choose a shirt with a smaller pattern or vertical stripes.
· Determine your size. If you feel like a guy is small, try using a men's vertical striped shirt. The stripes will create a "height effect". Don't go for the horizontal stripes, or you'll look brittle.