To begin troubleshooting the ‘Garmin Connect not working’ problem, you must know the OS version you are using. If you are using the iOS, then steps are different and for Android, these are different. If you are using the Android OS, then the steps to fix the problem are:
- Close the recent apps from the home menu by click on the left or right side of the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘Close’ or swipe left or right to close the app.
- Restart the phone by pressing the power button from the side of the hardware.
- Restart your app and log in to it.
- Check if the Bluetooth is enabled or not. If not, then turn on Bluetooth and scan for nearby devices.
- Connect the smartphone to the Wi-Fi and make sure that it is connected to the network.
If the app is still not working, then open the app store on your phone and check if there are any latest updates available for your Garmin connect app.
- If any update is available, download and install it at once.
You will be able to troubleshoot the problem after this. If the problem still exists, then uninstall the app and install the app again. Log in to the app and check if the device gets synced or not. For more information, contact experts.