The FLEX flameless explosive ventilation device is a suitable solution for the installation of technological devices in buildings or in production rooms. In contrast to conventional explosion vents, where temperatures can reach up to 1,500 °C, the FLEX device can cool the flame and flue gas temperatures to levels that are harmless to the technology and people around the system.
There is a risk of explosion from flammable dust, including molten or metallic dust, in locations where such dust is handled in any way. You can also browse the internet to learn in detail about flameless venting systems.
The use of conventional blast ventilation indoors or near protected technology outdoors can be undesirable because of the risks to workers, their health and lives, and the surrounding production technology.
Advantages of flameless vents:
1) Efficient interception of flame and temperature.
2) Providing a safe zone for technology, construction, and people.
3) Suitable for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
4) High efficiency and reliability of the system.
5) Easy installation and maintenance-free operation.
6) Elimination of high costs for building modifications.
7) Economically convenient solution.
8) 100% efficiency with flameless explosion venting.
9) Possibility of application on technologies processing dust with high values of explosion parameters, including light metal dust (Al, Mg, etc.).
10) Certified for explosive dust with extremely low values of minimum initiation energy and minimum initiation temperature (MIE, MIT).