For rodents like raccoons and possums already living in your household, catching bait (usually meat) is the most effective and practical way to get rid of them. However, you should only handle raccoons and possums if you are an expert manipulator.
If you are not sure what to do, it is best to contact a rat and rodent elimination service providers. They can send trained professionals to the property to identify, inspect and design a program for you.
Image Source: Google
Removing service is designed to:
- Identification of damage to rodents and rodents
- Check the conditions favorable to the rodent
- Close / close entry and exit points
- Set a trap
- Go back and clear the trap
Once you are armed with the right facts and materials, you need to be able to deal with rodents quickly and efficiently before they stop welcoming you home and ruin your vacation.
Here are some simple rules you can follow to prevent rodent infestations in your home:
- Store all available food in rodent proof containers such as glass or metal
- Put your trash in a metal box that is tightly closed to prevent odors from escaping or possible rodents from entering.
- Check your faucet to make sure it is working properly and to repair any leaks, as gaps or holes around the pipes can be easy entry points for rodents.
- Cover unnecessary holes with concrete or sheet metal. For other access points, 1/4 inch hardware cloth or steel wool can be used.
- For pet owners, get rid of uneaten pet food before going to bed, as pet food scraps can be consumed by rodents.