White and rose wines are some of the most fantastic ones to enjoy warm weather. Red wine is known to be enjoyed during the winter but during the summer, it becomes difficult. The only problem is that rose and white wines are quite expensive. However, there are those that don’t cost a lot. These are some of the best white and rose wines that come under $20.
- Q Collection Russian River Valley Chardonnay – This single bottle of wine from Russia offers a blend of an awesome taste of different varieties of Chardonnay. Moreover, the bottle is not more than $15.
- FlorianaGrunerVeltliner – An awesome wine from Hungary is the FlorianaGrunerVeltliner. Costs only $6, this wine is a light-body that offers fresh bubbly taste.
- Kirkland Signature Series Chablis Premiere Cru – if you love enjoying Chardonnay that comes in anunoaked style, then go for this bottle of wine. It is cheap wine and offers a crisp and refreshing taste where many wine lovers love having this wine.
- Portal Do FidalgoAlvarinho – Costing at just $11, this Portuguese white wine offers a moment to enjoy every single sip.
- Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling – You are bound to find this bottle of wine in almost every wine store around the world. You are bound to enjoy fruity flavors during your sip.
- Domaine De CantagrilsPicpoul De Pinet – This wine comes in highly acidic form yet offers a refreshing taste. Perfect to be had with sea-food.
Visit swan valley wine tours to learn more on different types of white and rose wines.